- Published: 12 September 2022 12 September 2022
Note: For all industrial 3D printing see Stratasys.com Material List
Shore hardness is a common term you’ll hear when it comes to polymers for fileable 3D printer Filament, but it’s more general than the more technical measurements like Young’s modulus or elongation at break. For example, most flexible filament would be Shore A, and within the A category they would have individual values, such as Shore hardness 95A. You may also see Shore values in the C or D category, which more often denote hard rubbers and semi-rigid plastics. The most common Shore value for flexible filaments is 95A. Using the chart below will help you determine what TPU 3D printer filament to buy.
Some examples from NINJATEK:
- Use NinjaFlex® (85A) for grip pads, vibration dampening, shock absorption, gaskets, seals, guards and soft robotics. For RC tires, seals and gaskets.
- Use Cheetah® (95A) for assembly line jigs, fixtures, ergonomic improvements, guards and shock absorption.
- Use Armadillo® (75D) for jigs, fixtures, ergonomic improvements, proof-of-concept gears, sprockets, shipping inserts, textured rollers and small part replacements. For medical for prosthetic sockets and shells.
- Use Eel™ (90A) for robotic grippers. TPU 3D printing filament is a conductive, static dissipative and flexible material.
- Use Chinchilla™ (75A) for prosthetic liners and organ printing (pre-surgery prep or teaching hospitals). for clothing, cosplay costumes and wearables such as watch bands. for non-marking applications.
Site Info: link
- Published: 30 November 2020 30 November 2020
I have waited a long time to spend my (Tiny Bit) of Bitcoin BTC, but now I have found a place to easily spend this cryptocurrency. What is even better it is directly linked to Amazon. So what ever you want from Amazon Purse.io will allow you to use your Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to get what you want. The easiest way to do this is search your product on amazon and copy the ASIN number into your Purse.io account.
So to get started click this link Purse.io add some BTC or BCH to your account and start shopping. Yes, Purse.io has a complete shopping area directly linked to Amazon so you can start shopping there.
And as an ADDED BONUS you can name your discount... Yes, never pay full price for an Amazon product again. I have bought several items with Purse.io and have received as much as 15% off my items.
- Published: 23 January 2020 23 January 2020
For anyone that wants a nice looking Superbowl 54 grid pool. This year I got it out early. So feel free to download the PDF and get your pools going!! This includes the grid and the numbers to pull from the hat. Click here to see the PDF http://johnkosh.com/SuperBowl_pool_54_2-2-2020.pdf